Want to order personalized, custom Waterproof Dry Bags for your brand, company, or resort? We'll make them for you! Click here.
- Adjustable shoulder strap included.
- Non-toxic, ultra-tough 500D PVC Tarpaulin
- Thermowelded construction
- Fold over seal system
- Leve 2 Waterproof
- Stain, UV, mildew, flame resistant
- Anti-static and anti-bacterial
- Still performs in extreme temperatures
Our 20-liter Waterproof Dry Bags are perfect for outdoor and watersports enthusiasts. Whether you're camping, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, hiking, or just having a walk during Rainy Season, fill your dry bag with mobile phones, cameras, money, car keys, change of clothes, or anything else!
What makes Our's Dry Bags so great?
- Constructed with ultra-tough 500D PVC Tarpaulin material. High tear strength and toughness to prevent the formation of small holes that allow water in. Still flexible for a comfortable carry and easy seal, its the perfect balance between pliability and durability! Fully waterproof, stain resistant, UV-protective, anti-static, anti-bacterial, mildew resistant, flame resistant, and performance in extreme temperatures.
- Thermowelded construction. Instead of stitching, Our's Dry Bags are constructed using the process of thermowelding, where heat is used to melt and bond materials together. This makes a stronger, tighter, more durable, and more waterproof seal that gives our bags such a long lifespan.
- Fold over seal mechanism. Simply fold the opening over itself 3 times to create an easy, perfect waterproof seal. The PVC tarpaulin will grab itself thanks to natural friction, making a completely airtight seal. No air in? No water!! All you need to do is make sure your fold is tight and firm, and the bag isn't too full to fold over sufficiently. Expel the air inside your dry bag to compact it, or leave it in and your bag will float!
How to Seal your Dry Bag Properly:
Tip: Expel the air by squeezing the bag before folding, or keep some air in to promote floating!
- Fold tightly over the black band 3-4 times (do not roll over).
- Connect clip at the top of the bag to securely fasten.
Please click here if you would like to request wholesale pricing.