8'5" x 30" Surf Epoxy SUP Complete Set
A short, stable board perfect for progressive surfing in a variety of conditions. The modern outline's forward wide point provides stability and paddle power for easy entry into waves, while the double-wing thumb tail promotes manueverability. The bottom has a single concave that begins in the nose and continues through the entire board before transitioning into a V underneath the fins and through the tail. This means excellent acceleration and drive.
Combining top level shaping and design with high quality materials, Wave Hunter Bali's stand-up paddleboards are performance oriented: lightweight, strong, and durable. Our epoxy SUP boards are hand shaped by a 40-year US shaper and surf industry veteran.
- 22 kg density EPS foam handshaped foam blank
- Parabolic carbon stringers - rails are fully biaxial carbon wrapped underneath the paint job.
- 2 layers x 6 oz. fiberglass bottom
- 2 layers x 6 oz. fiberglass deck
- 1 meter innegra patch in standing area, lapped around rails
- FCS compatible side fin boxes with standard middle fin box (fins included)
But wait, there's more!! Our epoxy SUPs come as complete sets!
- Adjustable paddle (choose between Aluminium or Carbon)
- Black Camo Deck Pad
- 12 ft. SUP Leash
- Nylon Single Fin & Side Bites Set
*This model is available by pre-order only with a normal waiting period of 3 weeks.
Please click here if you would like to request wholesale pricing.