7'4" x 30" Surf Epoxy SUP Complete Set
If you want to ride a shorter SUP without sacrificing paddling or performance, this is the board for you.
Specifically designed for performance surfing, this board will take you to the next level. A forward wide point and wide nose keeps a lot of volume through the outline, creating superior paddle power despite its short length. The double-wing squash tail takes volume out of the tail area for more hold and maneuverability. The bottom is the real game changer. Deep inverted V in the nose continues all the way through the board, promoting air flow under the board and creating extreme speed and drive.
Combining top level shaping and design with high quality materials, Wave Hunter Bali's stand-up paddleboards are performance oriented: lightweight, strong, and durable. Our epoxy SUP boards are hand shaped by a 40-year US shaper and surf industry veteran.
- 22 kg density EPS foam handshaped foam blank
- Parabolic carbon stringers - rails are fully biaxial carbon wrapped underneath the paint job.
- 2 layers x 6 oz. fiberglass bottom
- 2 layers x 6 oz. fiberglass deck
- 1 meter innegra patch in standing area, lapped around rails
- FCS compatible quad fin setup (fins included)
But wait, there's more!! Our epoxy SUPs come as complete sets!
- Adjustable paddle (choose between Aluminium or Carbon)
- Black Camo Deck Pad
- 12 ft. SUP Leash
- Nylon quad fin set
*This model is available by pre-order only with a normal waiting period of 3 weeks.
Please click here if you would like to request wholesale pricing.