10' x 31" Surf Transition Epoxy SUP Complete Set
Our newest SUP model, purpose-built for traditional surfboard riders that want to cross-train and catch a few waves too. While still a balanced and user-friendly board, it's also the perfect shape to move into surfing waves on a stand-up paddleboard.
We took our ever-popular 10' All-Arounder, then streamlined it. The nose was pulled in and taken to a point, allowing the board to cut through water more efficiently. The rounded pin tail and added wing just behind the side fins creates significantly more performance and maneuverability without sacrificing much balance. A continuous single concave from the nose continues through most of the board before transitioning into a V in tail, creating an SUP that you can still rip!
Combining top level shaping and design with high quality materials, Wave Hunter Bali's stand-up paddleboards are performance oriented: lightweight, strong, and durable.
Our epoxy SUP boards are hand shaped by a 40-year US shaper and surf industry veteran.
- 22 kg density EPS foam handshaped foam blank
- Parabolic carbon stringers - rails are fully biaxial carbon wrapped underneath the paint job.
- 2 layers x 6 oz. fiberglass bottom
- 2 layers x 6 oz. fiberglass deck
- 1 meter innegra patch in standing area, lapped around rails
- FCS compatible side fin boxes with standard middle fin box (fins included)
But wait, there's more!! Our epoxy SUPs come as complete sets!
- Adjustable paddle (choose between Aluminium or Carbon)
- Black Camo Deck Pad
- 12 ft. SUP Leash
- Nylon Single Fin & Side Bites Set
Please click here if you would like to request wholesale pricing.