- 2-Year Warranty!
- Custom Printing Available
- 3 sizes in 6 different colorways
- Adjustable, ergonomic, & breathable shoulder straps
- Separate zippered internal storage pocket
- IPX6 Waterproof Specification (protects against heavy water projection)
- Floats safely in water (not for underwater or prolonged use in water)
- Ultra-tough, thermowelded, 500D PVC Tarpaulin technology
- Triple fold over seal system
- UV, Mildew, Stain, & Flame Resistant
We took our popular Sling Dry Bags and transformed them into backpacks! We know from experience that long days commuting or adventuring takes a toll on the body, so performance and comfort is a top priority. Look no further than these fashionably functional backpacks.
- Shoulder Straps. Ergonomic, adjustable, padded, breathable. Carry in comfort thanks to our shoulder straps, technically designed for long days and heavy loads. Removable chest strap allows you to further distribute weight if needed.
- Separate internal pocket. Keeping your gear organized just got a whole lot easier with this zippered internal storage pocket. Perfect for stashing your keys, phone, wallet, or other items you want isolated from the rest of your bag.
- Constructed with ultra-tough 500D PVC Tarpaulin material. The perfect balance between pliability and durability. High tear strength and toughness to prevent the formation of small holes or tears, but still flexible for a comfortable carry and easy seal. Our bags are fully waterproof, stain resistant, UV-protective, anti-static, anti-bacterial, mildew resistant, flame resistant, and perform in extreme temperatures.
- Thermowelded construction. Stronger, lighter, more durable, better seal. The process of thermowelding uses heat to melt and bond the seams together by applying high frequency voltage. 100% waterproof seams that last longer and work better than traditional glued or taped seams.
- Fold over seal mechanism. Easily create a perfect waterproof seal. Simply align the 2 fabric seal strips together and folder over a minimum of 3 times. The PVC tarpaulin will grab itself thanks to natural friction and create a completely airtight seal. No air in? No water!! All you need to do is make sure your fold is tight and firm, and the bag isn't too full to fold over sufficiently. Expel the air inside your dry bag to compact it, or leave it in and your bag will float!