News & Info
End of Year Clearance is On!!!
We over purchased for 2018 and just realized. Now we have too much stock and need to clear some out before the end of the year. Lucky for you, that means we're offering 1-time clearance prices!
Many of these products WILL NOT BE STOCKED ANY LONGER as we prepare for exciting changes in 2019.
- Up to 40% Off Kayaks & Stand Up Paddleboards
- 25% Off Snorkel Gear
- 10% Off Full Face Snorkel Masks
- 20 Liter Dry Bags | 2 for 150,000 Sale Extended!!
- Pulau Outfitters
- Tags: Clearance
Simple vs. Standard Single Kayaks Review
- Learn Why You Should Choose a Rotomolded Kayak
- Read about Maintenance & Care for Rotomolded Kayaks
- Read about Maintenance & Care for Transparent Kayaks
- View our 1-Year Kayaks Warranty policy
Choosing the right kayak isn't always as easy as it sounds. As one of Indonesia's top water sports websites, we try our best to help customers make informed decisions by providing as much help and information as we can.
Need a kayak small enough to transport but large enough for all your kayak adventures? We compare 2 of our newest Single Person Kayak models in our latest youtube video! We discuss design, performance, kayak dimensions, & other features.
- Size - 260 cm x 70 cm x 30 cm
- Weight - 20 kg
- Capacity - 100 kg
- (1) Rotomolded Single-Person Kayak
- (1) Kayak Paddle
- Size - 293 cm x 84 cm x 34 cm
- Weight - 23 kg
- Capacity - 150 kg
- (1) Rotomolded Single-Person Kayak
- (1) Kayak Paddle
- (1) Removable Kayak Seat
- (2) Flush Fishing Rod Holders
We start with our Simple Single Person Kayak, which is a real basic design. It's really maneuverable and a little bit shorter at only 260 centimeters, whereas the Standard is almost 3 meters. Our Simple kayak has no seat, 2 scupper plugs, a couple twist hatches, handles front and back, and also on the sides. On the back, it has a very small but larger enough bungee area to strap down a dry bag if you wanted to bring some gear along. Again, the best thing about this model is its maneuverability because it's so easy to turn. You can even get into some little waves on it thanks to its nicely designed hull. It's also really easy to chuck in the car or strap on the roof since it only weighs 19 kilograms. All in all, a budget-friendly, really easy kayak.
Next, we have our Second Generation Standard Single Person Kayak. This is a little bit redesigned from our previous standard kayak. It's about 3 meters long but has a bit sleeker and not quite as wide outline as our previous model, which makes it faster but just as stable. It has a more elegant look to it as well. It still has the twist hatches for storage, handles front and back, and handles on the sides with paddle holders. Plus, it comes with our adjustable removable seat, which just clips right into the D-rings. It has 2 flush rod holders in the back in case you want to do some fishing and also a nice large storage area with bungee tie downs. All-in-all, this is a really nice option for rentals or kayak fishing. It weighs a bit more than our Simple kayak at 23 kilograms so it's a little bit harder to carry around, but still pretty easy for one person to manage.
- PT SUP Bali
How to Choose the Right Surfboard or SUP Leash
With so many leash options available today, it can be hard selecting the right one. It doesn't matter whether your on a shortboard, longboard, or SUP, Pairing the right length, thickness, and style for your activity makes sure you'll have fun and finish your session safely and smiling.
There are 4 primary components of a surfboard leash that should all be taken into account when making your decision:
- Cord - This is the largest part of a leash, available in a variety of lengths and thicknesses. General rules: thicker and/or longer = more drag but safer. Typically, you want to make sure your leash is at least as long as your board. If not, you're board will be more susceptible to snapping or hitting you during wipeouts or caught-inside situations. Beginners or big wave surfers want longer leashes to keep their boards further away. Thickness is primarily determined by wave size: skinnier leashes for small waves, thicker for big waves.
- Cuff - Attaches leash to the body, whether it's ankle, calf, or wrist. Primarily look for comfort and strength of attachment. Secondly, ease of opening in case you get in trouble, particularly for bigger waves.
- Swivel(s) - Keeps leash from tangling or tripping you up, choose between single or double swivels. Rust and longevity are other factors to consider, which is why all our leashes are produced with dual stainless steel swivels.
- Rail Saver + Leash String - Attaches leash to board. You want a strong leash string that is long enough for the leash to attach, but allows the rail saver to pull over the rail when strained. This helps protect your board's tail/rail from damage. It's a balance between thickness, length, and drag: bigger means safer, but also more drag.
We have developed our leash range over the years to incorporate top quality production and materials while maintaining extremely affordable prices. All our leashes feature dual stainless steel swivels, precision molded fittings, deluxe padded ankle cuffs, triple-wrap rail savers, and maximum strength polyurethane cords. From 1 foot Kuta beachbreaks to triple overhead Outside Corner Uluwatu, we have you covered.
- PT SUP Bali
Featured Product - 14'6" Inflatable SUP
Newly designed for 2018, our 14'6" x 34" x 6" Inflatable SUP is not only perfect for 2-person paddling but for individuals as well.
Our R&D team incorporated the best design elements of our first generation 2-Person iSUPs to create a streamlined design that offers superior stability, 260-kilogram capacity, excellent tracking, and faster planing speed.
A regular epoxy SUP this size would be difficult to transport and store, but ours is light, portable, and durable. Weighing less than 16 kilograms, it inflates and packs away easily with the included pump and backpack.
Couples and small families can enjoy a day paddling together with plenty of room to spare. Individual paddlers can easily generate and maintain higher speeds, ideal for long distances and open water paddling.
Fisherman can load up their gear with no worries thanks to D-rings strategically placed in the nose area that are perfect for our SUP-specific Fishing Basket.
Better yet? Get the functionality of a 2-Person kayak by upgrading it to a Combo Set, which includes 12 additional D-Rings that allow you to attach 2 adjustable seats or tie-down even more gear for ultimate versatility!
- PT SUP Bali
Shopping Made Simple
We're constantly trying to make our customer's experience with us better and better. Our latest step towards this goal is our redesigned website that makes shopping with us easier than ever. Watch this short video for a quick demo on the new features!
Built-in Wholesale Portal
- Easy 3-Step Setup gives access to wholesale pricing for all our products directly on our site so you can browse and buy with ease.
Easy & Fast Navigation
- New main menu bar allows you to quickly find products you're looking for, or simply click the Headers to browse entire Product roups.
- 'Refine your Search' menu within Product Collections makes narrowing your search simple.
- Quick View lets you preview products faster.
Detailed Product Information
- Concise information on Product pages helps you make informed purchases. Make sure you get exactly what you want, plus know how to use and take care of them!
- Quality photographs with integrated zoom for clear product viewing.
- Dedicated pages for Custom Printed Products, Warranties, and Maintenance & Care instructions.
Please sign up for our Mailing List to stay on top of upcoming developments, promotions, & events.
- PT SUP Bali
Maintenance & Care for your Inflatable SUPs & Kayaks
Built to last, all our Inflatable SUPs & Kayaks feature industry-leading, drop-stitched, double-layer PVC construction. That's why we're happy to offer a one-year warranty on them! Still, proper care and maintenance will ensure your inflatables will last for years to come.
Store it Smart - Sun, saltwater, rain, and wind are all not friends of your equipment. While your iSUP is made to be used in these condtiions, it is not made to be stored in them. This goes for all the included equipment: paddle, leash, pump, etc. Our inflatables are all constructed with protection from weathering, but leaving your iSUP/iYak exposed to the elements all day will significantly decrease its lifespan. Indonesia's harsh sun will heat up the material, causing it to expand, weaken the glue, and lead to damaged seams and, eventually, to leaks.
- Rinse with fresh water after use, dry before storing away.
- Store in a cool, dry environment. Ideally indoors, but definitely in a covered area.
- Never store your board in direct sunlight. Resort operators and resorts should not leave inflatables in the sun all day. Keep covered with a tarp or in a shady area.
Pump it Up - The included high-pressure pump makes it easy to know when your iSUP or iYak is fully inflated: Green means Good. You should always have your board at or above 15 PSI prior ot use. If your Inflatables are stored properly, keeping them inflated is not a problem at all.
Keeping your iSUPs & iYaks properly inflated is obviously important for buoyancy and float. It is also important for structural integrity and will help keep your board protected if you experience an impact situation. Periodically check the pressure with pump gauge and increase as needed.
Keep it Clean - Always rinse your board with fresh water after use. Just a simple rinse will keep mildew and bacteria from growing on your iSUP. Plus, saltwater is corrosive. If you don't rinse it off, your board will slowly began deteriorating. Make sue to target all fittings (D-rings, etc.) fins, and deck pad. Don't forget to rinse your leash and paddle too! If you have a SUP-Kayak Combo, the seat should be cleaned and dried as well.
The occasional deeper clean will keep your iSUP looking pristine, but never use heavy-duty cleaning products like acetone. Water, simple dish soap, and a soft brush will easily have your board looking like new.
Carry it Carefully - This should be obvious, but it is important to remember! Even though they are super durable, iSUPs and iYaks can and will get damaged if not treated with the respect they deserve. Luckily, our Inflatables are so light that they are super easy to carry.
- Avoid dragging them over gravel, rocks, debris, or even sand.
- Don't drop them because serious drops can lead to cracks and leaks.
- Don't strap them too tight as this can cause bulges and lead to popping as well.
Fins have Feelings - They take care of you, so return the favor. Our Inflatables have 2 small fixed side fins and 1 removable center fin. Make sure to mount and dismount your iSUP in sufficiently deep water to keep your fins from hitting the bottom. You can easily unscrew and remove your center fin for use in shallow water, or whenever you are storing your board. Yes, we can repair and replace your board's fin and fin box, but if you're careful then there won't be a need!
Check out this short instructional video for a bit more information on setting up your iSUP Combo:
- PT SUP Bali